Terms and conditions
Welcome to the QX Software Services website (the “Site”). This Site is owned by QX Ltd. Our company information is as follows:
Registered Office: Castle Chambers, Off Mill Bridge, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1NJ
Telephone: +44 845 838 5194
Registered in England & Wales, registration number 04957862.
You can contact via email by clicking here.
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you. The following points may help you to understand the legal environment in which we operate:
Privacy – It is important that you understand the way in which we will use the information we hold about
Rights – All of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the
owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
Our Liability – To the fullest extent possible at law we exclude all liability for any loss or damage
(including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any
visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use
this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site
whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly
informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Links to other sites – Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you
use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not
control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make
any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from
using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at
your own risk.
Linking this site – If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to,
but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Site without written permission from us;
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Other legal notices – there may be other legal notices on areas of this Site that relate to your use of specific areas.
- Changes to this legal notice – we may amend this legal notice from time to time.